Please note that all advance registrations must be paid online via the IASA website, in Euros. For your convenience, online registration will remain open right up to the first day of the conference. Those who register after the 5th September must bring a printout of their email receipt, or other evidence of payment, to the registration desk.
Registration desk: upon arriving at the conference for the first time, please proceed to the registration desk to collect your conference bag with full programme and other materials. The desk will be open from 0800 each day in the Center for the Book Reception Area.
The Full Registration fee includes:
- attendance at open conference sessions including paper and poster sessions, general assemblies, workshops and tutorials
- attendance at the evening reception on 6th October
- a professional visit on 7th October
- a special evening concert on 8th October
- a printed conference programme and other materials
The Single-Day Registration fee entitles registrants only to the full benefits and events held on the day for which they are registered. You will need to select your preferred days when registering online.
Your registration fee does not include:
- the farewell dinner on 9th October (€32 per person) - this can be booked and paid for in advance when you register.
- post-conference tours
All prices tabulated below are in Euros and are per person.
|Affiliation||On or before 31 August 2014||After 31 August 2014||Day Rate|
|IASA Member*||242 EUR||277 EUR||90 EUR|
|Non-IASA Member||277 EUR||312 EUR||110 EUR|
|Accompanying Person**||173 EUR||208 EUR||70 EUR|
|SADC member, SABA member, or Student***||173 EUR||173 EUR||57 EUR|
* A IASA member registration is available only to currently subscribed and paid up individual and institutional members of IASA. Not a IASA member? Join here (opens in new window). Note that IASA membership applications can only be confirmed after payment is received by the IASA Treasurer.
** An accompanying person registration is for spouses/partners who accompany another person registered as a IASA member or as a non-member.
*** All members of the Southern African Development Community, members of the South African Broadcasting Association, and students may take advantage of this special rate.
*** A Student registration is available only if, after you have registered online, you e-mail a scanned copy of your valid student ID card with expiration date to the IASA Secretary General, email@example.com. Students wishing to attend the conference and receive all benefits including delegates’ bags, attendance at the welcome reception and transport to professional visits, must register in advance online. Registered student attendees have the above benefits and priority seating at all events.
Other students are welcome at and may attend all open sessions without registration, but their attendance will be on a first-come, first-serve basis where space is available.
Registrations cancelled before 31 August 2014 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees and the extra costs.
Registrations cancelled after 31 August 2014 will not be eligible for a refund.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations and payments may be made online through the IASA webcart by credit card, bank transfer or via a PayPal account.
REGISTER NOW (opens in IASA webcart)