See the sidebar for more details of workshops, tutorials, professional visits, social events including conference dinner and opening reception.
- Sunday 25th September: Start of conference; IASA Newcomers Welcome; IASA special interest meetings*
- Monday 26th September: General Assembly I; keynote address; conference papers, tutorials, evening Welcome Reception
- Tuesday 27th September: Conference papers, posters, tutorials.
- Wednesday 28th September: Conference papers, General Assembly II, tutorials, workshops. Noontime concert
- Thursday 29th September: professional visits. End of conference. Farewell Dinner
* The IASA special interest meetings on 25th September are open to all interested delegates who register for that day. Most sessions include papers on pertinent topics with time for discussion and debate. The meetings run at different times during the day and you may move between meetings of the Broadcast Archive, National Archive, and Research Archive Sections, the Europeana Sounds Task Force, and the Technical, Discography, Training & Education and Organising Knowledge Committees.
- all are welcome to register and attend on Friday 30th September the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) symposium "Play/Back: Preserving Audiovisual Heritage"
- on Saturday 24th September the IASA Executive Board and IASA Technical Committee will hold closed meetings. The IASA Executive Board will meet also on Saturday 1st October.