Draft programme (PDF)
Outline of programme:
- Saturday 26th September: IASA Executive Board, Technical Committee, Organizing Knowledge Task Force meetings (closed)
- Sunday 27th September: Start of conference; IASA Newcomers Welcome; IASA special interest meetings*
- Monday 28th September: General Assembly I; keynote address; conference papers, tutorials; Welcome Reception
- Tuesday 29th September: Conference papers, posters, workshop, tutorials. pm: professional visits
- Wednesday 30th September: Conference papers, tutorials, workshops.
- Thursday 1st October: Conference papers, tutorials, workshops; General Assembly II. End of conference. Farewell Dinner
- Saturday 3rd October: IASA Executive Board meeting (closed)
* The IASA special interest meetings on 27th September are open to all interested delegates who register for that day. Most sessions include papers on pertinent topics with time for discussion and debate. The meetings run at different times during the day and you may move between meetings of the Broadcast Archive, National Archive, and Research Archive Sections, and the Technical, Discography and Training and Education Committees and Organising Knowledge Task Force.
On Friday 2nd October, the Europeana Sounds International Conference The Future of Historic Sounds will be held at the same venue as the IASA conference.