A full programme is in preparation and will be published here later, including details of papers, workshops, tutorials, conference tours and social events.
The outline schedule is as follows:
- Saturday 5th October: IASA Executive Board and Technical Committee meetings (closed); BAAC board meeting (closed)
- Sunday 6th October: Start of conference; IASA special interest meetings open to all delegates; conference reception
- Monday 7th October: Conference papers, keynotes; IASA General Assembly I
- Tuesday 8th October: BAAC General Meeting; Conference papers; excursions to key AV institutions in Vilnius
- Wednesday 9th October: Conference papers;
- Thursday 10th October: Conference papers; IASA General Assembly II; evening social dinner. End of conference.
- Friday 11th October: IASA Executive Board meeting (closed)